Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge! Week 1: Makeover Madness!

I am taking part in a fun four week challenge created by Third in Hollywood to make my TpT store even better! Welcome to week one of the challenge. This week I gave my best selling product a makeover. Take a peek at the sad looking cover before and the new colorful version!

I changed the entire product, not just the cover! But let's begin with the new eye-catching cover. I added new text boxes, a new border, and changed the background color. Doesn't it look much more inviting?!

I also added 4 pages to the product and redesigned each page. I created new cut and paste activities and added new clip art and borders. I also included a page describing other products in my store that buyers may be interested in.

This product was originally added about a year ago, so it was in desperate need of the makeover. Thank you to Third in Hollywood for hosting such a fun challenge. I can't wait for next week's challenge!

To celebrate my product's new look it is now on sale! Head over to my store to grab it.
Happy Teaching!

3 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Doesn't it feel good to totally revamp a resource?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeover looks great! I just added them to my wish list! http://teachingcreatingandsharing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete