Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Engage New York Math Supplement- Bundle!

This year as I was navigating through the Engage New York math curriculum, I found that my students needed a little more practice in some areas. I created some student friendly resources to help my class with some of the skills and concepts we were covering in module 1 and 2. Most of the resources I have created are cut and paste, use dominoes, or dice. I have posted the materials in my TpT store and was recently asked by a buyer if I planned on bundling the items. I hadn't thought of this, but it was a great idea! So here it is… the bundle of resources!

The bundle of 15 products is valued at $52.00 but you can get it for only $30.00 here. All of these items can also be purchased separately. Check out the products included below!


Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment