Sunday, December 7, 2014

Currently December

I'm linking up with Farley again this month! I really can't believe this week is the second week of December! I feel like there is SO much to do in the month of December. But for now...

Listening

I love having fires in the fireplace! Even if it is not very cold outside I always want a crackling fire. It was particularly special today while decorating the house. It truly feels like Christmas now.

Although there is a fire in the fireplace, my husband's football team is also on TV in the background… I have a feeling it will be off soon though, since his team is not doing so well :)!

Loving

We picked out our Christmas tree today! It has definitely made the house smell wonderful.

Thinking

We will be decorating our new tree tonight after dinner. It is always my favorite part of preparing for the Holidays. This is our second Christmas as a married couple, and I am so excited to put our new ornaments on our tree. Especially the ornaments we received for our wedding and the ornament my parents gave me for earning my master's degree!

Wanting

I really feel like some spicy chili tonight… I don't know why.  Maybe it is the coziness of the day that is making me feel like comfort food.

Needing

I feel like there is never enough time on the weekends for relaxing. There is always work to be done and I sometimes feel guilty for not taking more time to relax!

Giving

I have a winter freebie to share!  I also love Farley's RACK idea. I would love to implement this in my classroom. Random Acts of Christmas Kindness… What a great idea!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. There is just something about a fire that makes you all warm and cozy! And hot chocolate. ;)

    It is hard to take time to stop and relax, I agree. It's helped me to set a time to work on it, work really hard during that time, and then put it away. I've actually found myself being more productive in less time because I want to get it done and then get to having fun!! :)

    Thanks for the freebie. I hope you'll come enter my giveaway! :)
    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...found you at Farley's!

    I am all about needing a third day to the weekend. There just never seems to be enough time. :)

    We just got our tree up and decorated this weekend, too.

    Enjoy the cozy fire!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete